1) You can cancel your order at any point on all stock buildings only if the product has not been dispatched. Once dispatched a cancellation, transport and pre-packing fee will apply. There is a zero-cancellation policy on all buildings manufactured to order once they have gone into production. M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd will retain a £25 fee for any cancellations, this includes administration fees. In the event your building is or has been manufactured on made to order buildings we are entitled to retain the full fee.
2) Should the goods be returned once delivered it must be in the same condition to validate your warranty/guarantee/refund. A collection & re-packing fee will apply. This fee will vary depending on the product to be returned.
3) All goods will remain the property of M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd until paid for in full. In the event M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd are required to remove the goods, “you” the customer are allowing M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd or a representative/third party full access to the property collect the goods.
4) Your order will not be processed until a deposit has been received. Delivery/assembly will not commence until paid for in full.
5) M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd is entitled at any time to recover all goods which has not been paid for and you “the customer” will be liable to pay all our costs and expenses incurred in this regard.
6) Every effort will be made to deliver the goods on the target date; however, M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd will not be liable for any costs, loss or damage of any kind through reasonable or unavoidable delay.
7) M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd has the right to cancel any orders at any time. All monies will be reimbursed.
8) All sizes are nominal & approximate. We have the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
9) If there is no-one at the delivery address who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, or work cannot commence for any reason/s there will be additional costs occurred. M.A.P Garden Furnishings ltd has the right to alter this charge depending on the distance travelled, size and location of the delivery/build.
10) M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd cannot be held responsible to any defect in the goods arising from weather conditions, fair wear and tear, failure to maintain them in good condition, wilful damage, misuse, accident, negligence by you or a third party, use otherwise recommended by us or any repair or alteration carried out without our approval.
11) A flat, hard level base must be provided. This will result in all warranties/guarantees void if not supplied prior to delivery/assembly.
12) M.A.P Garden Furnishings must be notified of any sharp bends, corners, low doorways, gateways, access issues including kerbside parking prior to delivery. If work cannot commence due to the following a fee will be applied for a re-visit. (paragraph 8)
13) The customer will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered to them.
14) M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd must have a minimum 3’ (0.9m) clearance when assembling your goods. This includes all hedges & branches.
15) Most of our buildings come pre-treated in a water-based wood preservative. (excludes log cabins) This only helps protects the timbers from infestation and wet/dry rot. This is not a water repellent. All timber products require treatment i.e. Cuprinol / Protek within 7 days of assembly following the manufactures guidelines of the paint/stain used to validate your warranty/guarantee. Water ingress can/will otherwise occur & movement, splits etc can happen. M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd cannot be held responsible should this happen. Failure to treat your goods will result in all warranties/guarantees being void.
16) M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd should be notified prior to delivery to any issues regarding your premises, i.e. parking on driveways etc. access to the delivery/assembly area including footways, soft ground, grassed or patio areas. M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage or dirt of any kind caused to your grounds or goods in this regard. If you require tramp sheets, boards these should be supplied and laid by you the customer prior to our arrival. If you require any items not owned by M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd moving, unscrewing, unclipping etc will we cannot be held responsible for any damage or breakages caused in this regard. This also includes any lifting over fencing & walls, tight corners, low archways, passing through any indoor/outdoor premises.
17) M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd will always endeavour to assembly your building to the best of our abilities and follow manufacturing guidelines. However, timber is a natural product and prone to movement. As wood is a natural product therefore prone to changes in appearance, including some warping, movement and splitting, particularly during unusual climatic conditions (long hot or wet spells of weather). As a natural occurrence this is not covered by a guarantee. M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable. This will include expansion and contraction in the timber, movement in door and windows also resulting in ineffective hardware (catches and locks etc). Knot holes appearing, rippling in felt, tongue & groove boards parting, water ingress etc from excessive weather. Please note: Greenhouses and metal/pvc sheds are not manufactured or designed to be completely water/air tight, condensation will form and water ingress beneath the base rails can happen. Optional sealants, fixtures and fittings are available upon request at an additional cost.
18) If your product is exposed to the elements, we recommend it be secured and/or additional fittings fixtures added to help prevent wind/gale/wet damage. If you require this service M.A.P can supply and fit at an additional cost. We must be notified prior to arrival.
19) Please carefully check your goods after delivery/assembly. M.A.P Garden Furnishings Ltd cannot be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect of any kind once we have left the property.